As the demand for renewable energy in the United State increases, so does related project M&A activity. For decades, the Sheppard Mullin team has been working on renewable energy project M&A and now we are helping our clients address several accelerating market trends for projects at all stages of the project life cycle. Here are six key items to be aware of today in US renewable energy M&A transactions.
Click here for the full article: The Sheppard Mullin Six US Renewable Energy MA Transactions
Other Parts of this series include:
- Six Key Items to be Aware of Today Regarding the Equator Principles IV
- Six Key Items to be Aware of Today Concerning FERC Carbon Pricing Policy
- Six Key Items to be Aware of Today in U.S. Offshore Wind (“OSW”)
- NYISO Battery Storage Rules
- Tax Equity for Public Utilities
- Natural Gas Pipeline Development
- CORSIA Baseline Emissions Decision
- Blockchain in the Electricity Industry: Six Items to Consider.