On October 1, 2020, the fourth edition of the Equator Principles came into effect. This fourth edition expands the scope of infrastructure projects that are captured by the principles and creates additional obligations for participating financial institutions and their borrowers. Here are six key items to be aware of today regarding Equator Principles IV.
Click here for the full article: Six Key Items to be Aware of Today Regarding the Equator Principles IV
Other Parts of this series include:
- Six Key Items to be Aware of Today Concerning FERC Carbon Pricing Policy
- Six Key Items to be Aware of Today in U.S. Offshore Wind (“OSW”)
- NYISO Battery Storage Rules
- Tax Equity for Public Utilities
- Natural Gas Pipeline Development
- CORSIA Baseline Emissions Decision
- Blockchain in the Electricity Industry: Six Items to Consider.